Sponsorship & Fundraising
Want to raise money for your equestrian team or organization just by doing what you love? Shopping! Take part in The Carousel Horse Sponsorship and Fundraising Program!
Who is eligible:
- Local IHSA teams
- Local IEA teams
- Non-profit equestrian organizations
Here’s how it works:
- When you sign your team or organization up for sponsorship with The Carousel Horse, we will donate 5% back to your team in sponsorship money when any team member or affiliate shops with The Carousel Horse.
- The Carousel Horse will run reports quarterly to let coaches know how much the team has earned that quarter. That monetary amount can be used toward future team needs, including, but not limited to – show apparel, embroidered team items, horse care items, etc.
- If you are a non-profit equestrian organization, you may choose to receive a monetary donation instead.
Here’s how to get started:
- Coaches or program leaders should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of our contract. Please use the subject line ‘Sponsorship and Fundraising Program.’
- Coaches or program leaders will fill out a form with a list of team member names and email addresses.
- Each team member will receive an email notification from The Carousel Horse with a code to track their purchases. Purchases can be made online or in-store.
How to get the most out of this program:
- The more you spend, the more you earn.
- Share The Carousel Horse’s sales and specials via your social media pages, newsletters or team websites to be sure all team members and affiliates know what’s new!
- Encourage team members to take part in the program and shop at The Carousel Horse.
- Host an in-store team shopping event for enhanced sponsorship rewards, discounts, refreshments and prizes.
Have more questions? Please reach out at any time to learn more about The Carousel Horse Sponsorship and Fundraising Program.