Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 (to Continental US)
The barefoot movement is real and growing fast. Get the genuine alternative to metal shoes here...these hoof boots are ready to go! Simple to measure, simple to fit and put on, stay on, and simple to take off.
Cavallo Simple Boot is an economical, safe hoof boot which offers protection during trailering, breeding and more. Provides comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; can be used for rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Great for barefoot horses as an alternative to metal shoes or for users to take on rides as a "spare tire" for lost shoes.
Lightweight hoof boot is shaped to fit the natural horse hoof (need no inserts or shims). Also promotes healthy hooves while allowing for expansion, contraction and increased blood circulation to the hoof.
Simple Boot features a Softee leather foam-filled collar and a front-fastening design with industrial grade Velcro closures. Comfortable, flexible genuine leather upper. 90-day guarantee against faulty workmanship. Sold per pair. Available with Regular or Slim Soles.
Slim Sole features:
• Built-in break over
• Unique tread pattern supports frog
• Innovative sole design for natural heel (skid) brake
• Sole width is 1/4" narrower than sole length
Cavallo Boots features and benefits:
• Cavallo's patented front opening
• Specially formulated high performance thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides total hoof protection, shock absorption and abrasion resistance
• Built-in sole relief: integrated high density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall, relieving minimum pressure off sole, bars and frog
• Cavallo's signature built-in side drainage for water, mud and sand
• Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Rust proof metal and waterproof thread
• Absorb shock – so horse's legs don’t need to!
Important note: there is a break-in period required to soften the leather at the bulbs and around the collar of your horse's new boots. Speed up the break-in process by using a leather conditioner/softener of your choice and/or riding through water.