Top Loading Machine Wash:
1. Place maximum of 3 clean garments in washing machine.
2. After the machine has filled add 10floz/300ml of TX.Direct®.
3. Set cycle to Heavy and Warm, Low water level.
Front Loading Machine Wash:
1. Remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
2. Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine.
3. Use 3floz/100ml per garment.
4. Run 30oC Synthetic cycle and slow spin.
Do not machine-wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.*
To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax Tech Wash®. Do not use detergents.
*Faulty taped seams sometimes become detached on old or worn garments. They can be re-stuck using a proprietary clear glue after waterproofing and drying.
* Works from the inside-out to protect tack and equipment* Dirt doesn't have a chance!*...
A heavy-duty formula for absorbent natural fibers, nylon, polyester, blends, fleece and coated fabrics. It...
100% Cotton Irish Knit. Features front buckles, shoulder gussets, criss-cross surcingle, d-rings for optional leg...
$ 0.89 $ 0.50
Cooler Clamp - Durable tempered spring steel. Available in 4" or 6".