ThinLine / Shenandoah Shaped Western Saddle Pad Cotton top and bottom with thin layer of felt and hollow fill. Thin layers are all that are needed. With a Thinline overlay bulk is not needed to aborb impact or to cushion the ride. Less material means having closer contact with the horse for better communication. Material is breathable so horse stays cooler. Black.
* High 95% Shock Absorption
* 100% Air Flow
* Eliminates Pressure Points
* NoSlip/Cling Technology
* Molds to the Saddle and Horse's Back for a Custom Fit
* Infused with an Active Anti-microbial Agent
* Improves Saddle Fit
* Virtually Indestructible
The spine measures 26-1/2". Drop is 15-1/2"
* This item drop ships from distributors warehouse typically within 3 business days. Should item be backordered, customer service will send you an email message with expected date within 24 hours of order.
This is one of the best bareback pads on the market - a real luxury....
Starts at .75" and fills to 1.5" at center hollow of back. The Cashel®...
$ 149.95 - Sold Out
100% hand woven wool blanket encases the popular Cashel® Swayback Cushion Pad. With a 1-1/2”...
Puts relief where you need it most, allowing you to ride comfortably for hours. Provides...