The ultra ThinLine half pad is 3/16" thick. The half pad typically fits hunter jumper and smaller Dressage saddles up to 17". This pad will aid in front to back saddle slippage. ThinLine technology make it the most shock-absorbing material on the market. It has been recommended by spinal surgeons to aid in healthy backs and is used by Olympic and international riders in every discipline. Available in untrimmed or or bound edges. Color Choice: Black or White Untrimmed or Trimmed (add$10)
* High 95% Shock Absorption
* 100% Air Flow
* Eliminates Pressure Points
* NoSlip/Cling Technology
* Molds to the Saddle and Horse's Back for a Custom Fit
* Infused with an Active Anti-microbial Agent
* Improves Saddle Fit
* Virtually Indestructible
* This item drop ships from distributors warehouse typically within 3 business days. Should item be backordered, customer service will send you an email message with expected date within 24 hours of order.
The Cotton Comfort All Purpose Square Pad inserts are made of the same ThinLine material...
The Sheepskin Comfort Dressage Pad Inserts are made of the same ThinLine material used in...
These Sheepskin Western and Endurance Pad inserts are made of the same ThinLine material used...
These Western Felt Liner inserts are made of the same ThinLine material used in the...