* NEW packaging - slimmer design to fit more on a shelf & 100% recyclable bottles and triggers!
* Effectively cleans leather, removing dirt, grease and sweat with ease
* No need to scrub before conditioning
* Provides impressive results
* Step 1 in your leather care regimen
Carr Day & Martin Belvoir Tack leather cleaner spray gently lifts ingrained grease, sweat and dirt so you can easily wipe away all that grime. No need to scrub, soak or scrape before conditioning your tack anymore!
Antifungal ingredients help prevent and remove mold and mildew. Balanced pH formula won't rot stitching or dry out leather. Leaves a perfect surface for application of conditioner.
Can be used on synthetic leather. Simply spray directly onto leather and wipe clean. For ingrained grease, leave on for 5 minutes. Follow up with Belvoir Tack Conditioner.
"Perfect tack is only two steps away":
Step 1 – Clean using Belvoir Tack Cleaner Spray
• Lifts ingrained grease, sweat and dirt easily
• Antifungal formula to help maintain leather integrity
Step 2 – Condition using Belvoir Tack Conditioner Spray (90-10010)
• Keeps leather soft and supple to help extend the life of tack
• The clear formula contains coconut and glycerine, to condition and give a beautiful shine to the leather
Canterbury Cookies Horse Treats are sure to be your horses new favorite treat! These chewy...
Collect them all for your own distinctive style. Thin enough to be worn under...
$ 7.50 $ 0.75
2-3/4" X 1-1/4" tack sponge Single Sponges: Natural OR Assorted Colors 12-Pack of Sponges: Assorted...
* Tasty, all-natural, no sugar added treats ideal for any horse Buckeye® Nutrition Treats –...