The barefoot movement is real and growing fast. Get the genuine alternative to metal shoes here...these hoof boots are ready to go! Simple to measure, simple to fit and put on, stay on, and simple to take off.
Cavallo Simple Boot is an economical, safe hoof boot which offers protection during trailering, breeding and more. Provides comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; can be used for rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Great for barefoot horses as an alternative to metal shoes or for users to take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
Lightweight hoof boot is shaped to fit the natural horse hoof (need no inserts or shims). Also promotes healthy hooves while allowing for expansion, contraction and increased blood circulation to the hoof.
Simple Boot features and benefits:
• Front-fastening design with industrial grade Velcro closures
• Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Softee leather foam-filled collar
• Durable construction: waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance outsole made of thermo plastic urethane (TPU), an industrial-grade compound with high resistance to abrasion
• Built-in drainage slots allow for water to drain freely and for air circulation so boots don’t get sucked off when riding through mud and bogs
• Absorb shock – so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
Comfortable, flexible genuine leather upper. 90-day guarantee against faulty workmanship. Sold per pair.
Regular Sole features:
• Outside tread pattern that supports the hoof wall
• All-terrain tread which offers great traction and performance on blacktop, rocks, gravel, mud and more; does not snowball
• Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
• Recessed center outsole to minimize pressure
• Built-in sole relief: raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars and frog
• High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound to provide maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
• Same length and width so it’s easy to measure
• Great for hooves that appear round
Important note: there is a break-in period required to soften the leather at the bulbs and around the collar of your horse’s new boots. Speed up the break-in process by using a leather conditioner/softener of your choice and/or riding through water.
This is the Cavallo Simple Boot Regular Sole
$ 52.95 - Sold Out
Bandages in high quality anti-piling fleece. Velcro® closure. Decorated with Piping on the side to...
* Entry Level Boot perfect for the transition into being "barefoot and booted"* Makes a...
Cavallo Gel Pads are removable insoles that offer even more comfort and enhanced hoof protection...
Cavallo Wraps are soft, pull-on pastern wraps that provide additional protection to both Simple and...