Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 (to Continental US)
*Trekking through trails? Be sure your horse is wearing Trek boots!
*For the total comfort and protection of barefoot horses as an alternative to metal shoes
*Also great for replacing a lost metal shoe, rehab or odd sized hooves
*Great for senior horses!
Lightweight, multi-purpose, flexible all-terrain Cavallo Trek horse hoof boot for barefoot horses as an alternative to metal shoes, users who need to replace a lost metal shoe, for rehab of an injured hoof or horses that have odd sized feet.
• Fits left or right hooves
• Pull tab for easy on
• Patented replaceable Velcro closure system
• Patented Pro Mesh molded TPU upper for high performance tear strength and abrasion resistance
• Honeycomb upper design optimizes strength and minimizes weight
REGULAR SOLE ONLY
Regular Sole features:
• Natural round shape
• Outside tread pattern supports hoof wall
• All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
• Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
• Sole width same as sole length
Cavallo Boots features and benefits:
• Cavallo's patented front opening
• Specially formulated high performance thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides total hoof protection, shock absorption and abrasion resistance
• Built-in sole relief: integrated high density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall, relieving minimum pressure off sole, bars and frog
• Cavallo's signature built-in side drainage for water, mud and sand
• Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Rust proof metal and waterproof thread
• Absorb shock – so horse's legs don't need to!