Have You Jumped on the Ogilvy Train, Yet?
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve seen all the hype around the latest and greatest in equine back protection – the Ogilvy pad! And I’ll be honest, we can’t keep them on the shelves! As soon as a shipment comes in, out the door they go (not complaining), and that doesn’t even include all of the custom pads we order for our customers. So, why all the hype?
- Ultimate Solution: Our customers tell us that these pads are actually the ultimate solution! Let’s be honest, not every horse owner has the budget for a custom saddle, let alone a custom saddle per horse! Ogilvy pads allow for freedom of movement, reduction of friction and rubbing and helps to distribute saddle pressure more evenly. Overall, they find that it helps create a better saddle fit, especially when you ride multiple horses of varying shapes and sizes.
- Customizable: You want a specific color, or colors? You want it monogrammed? Ogilvy pads allow you to do just that! With about every color under the sun, you can customize the pad, the piping and binding colors to be as loud or as conservative as you want!
- Family Owned Business: Being a small, local, family-owned business ourselves, we absolutely appreciate and admire what the Ogilvy Equestrian brand has become! When you call to place your order, you get to talk to one of the owners/operators/designers! The company is based out of Canada and the products are made in Canada.
- Durability: The products have been around for a few years now, but have certainly exploded recently with endorsements from top riders on the circuit and word of mouth through social media. Our customers tell us that they are more than impressed with the durability of these pads - no breakdown of the memory foam, and the pad cover holds up to the daily grind of multiple rides and washing.
- Options: Ogilvy Equestrian doesn’t just produce half pads. They have a full line of quality saddle pads and baby pads as well.
- Hunter riders: we know you cannot use your half pad in the show ring. Ogilvy has a hunter show pad with all the bells and whistles of the half pad!
- Dressage riders: Ogilvy has developed half pads and saddle pads specifically for you!
- Eventers: a whole new line of saddle pads has been developed – memory foam and friction free!
- Western riders: they haven’t forgotten about you. A pad for you is in the works!
Have you ridden in an Ogilvy yet? On our website
you can see what color combos we have in stock, or order your custom pad. You won’t be disappointed.
Leave a comment